London or Manchester – hybrid working model
Competitive day rate available
Fantastic opportunity to secure an initial 6 months day rate contract insider IR35 with good scope for extension. The PMO Analyst is a member of the Service Delivery Programme Office that provides value-add services and governance ensuring the overall integrated plan can be delivered successfully. The programme office analyst role assignment includes a range of activities, including programme and project quality conformance, dependency mapping, risk and issue identification and management, programme and project governance, reporting and change management.
What will you be doing?
· Support programme leadership with execution of processes to ensure quality, completeness and accuracy of reporting. Tracking quality improvement actions and driving accountability into the right areas for resolution
· Input to aspects of the development, implementation and improvement of programme governance regime and processes - ensuring effective project controls are in place for successful programme / project delivery.
· Operate and improve processes and tooling that enable effective management of the integrated delivery plan, including data flows and reporting.
· Undertake detailed analysis of programme, project risk and schedule data to provide insight reporting to make visible issues with contention within schedules and across the portfolio of programmes.
· Support the definition, implementation and operation of Information Management and configuration processes, ensuring consistent adoption and adherence across all programmes and projects and baseline documentation controls are effective
· Maintain the ‘single version of truth’ for the service delivery portfolio, ensuring quality and consistency of programme inventory information is maintained and kept up to date across DCC domains and systems
What are we looking for?
• Extensive experience of working in complex, fast paced, Portfolio or Programme Office environments with strong working knowledge of best practice risk and issue management, project governance, planning, reporting and change control disciplines
• Broad experience of working in technology centric programme and project-based environments utilising recognised PPM methodologies to plan and drive execution, manage risks and issues, and adhere to controls
• Excellent communication, collaboration and relationship management skills including having the confidence to effectively challenge others where appropriate
• Attention to detail and an analytical ability – able to identify trends and help shape and propose solutions to problems and appropriately prioritise activities
• Proficient use of MS applications including Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
• Data analysis and dashboard presentation skills, must have advanced Excel and Power BI experience
About the DCC:
At the DCC, we believe in making Britain more connected, so we can all lead smarter, greener lives. That desire to make a difference is what drives us every day and it wouldn’t be possible without our people. Each person at the DCC brings a special kind of power to the business, and if you join us, we’ll give you the means to unleash yours. Here, we depend on each other and hold each other accountable. You have the power to challenge and make change, to take the initiative and enjoy real responsibility. Whether it’s doing purposeful work, helping us grow or building the career you want – we’ll give you the support to do it all. Our secure network for smart meters is transforming Britain’s energy system and helping the country’s fight against climate change: we want you to be part of our journey.
The DCC’s continued success depends on our people. It’s important to us that you enjoy coming to work, and feel healthy, happy and rewarded. In this role, you’ll have access to a range of benefits which you can choose from to create a personalized plan unique to your lifestyle.
If there are any questions you’d like to ask before applying, please contact Nick Hayman or complete your application, so we can learn more about you. Your application will be carefully considered, and you’ll hear from us regarding its progress.
Join the DCC and discover the power of you.
What to do now
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you. If you have any questions you’d like to ask before applying, please contact .
Capita Opportunity Statement:
The parent company, Capita Plc*, are a leading UK provider of technology enabled business services. We’re supporting and improving the lives of millions of people every day and we can only do this with the right people in place, working towards a shared goal. We encourage an open, honest working environment where everyone can be true to themselves, and people are valued for their differences. We’re always challenging each other to learn and improve, because we know when we work together, we can deliver better outcomes. We work across such a huge range of businesses and sectors, that you’ll have the opportunity to grow and develop your career in any number of directions. You’ll also become part of a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative, and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do deliver. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.