Agile Delivery Lead
World Wide Technology (WWT) is a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider. Through our culture of innovation, we inspire, build and deliver business results, from idea to outcome. WWT has an opportunity available for an Agile Delivery Lead with strong business-facing skills to support our client, a global financial institution to implement a multi country agile engineer team supporting a Kubernetes platform.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with business stakeholders in front and middle office to own the project for business application move/migrations. We are looking for someone with a strong background in managing high-level stakeholders in the insurance domain.
● Minimum of 5 years' experience delivering IT Projects in large organizations to provide solutions
● A successful track record of delivering complex solutions
● Excellent client-facing skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong background / experience working in Agile methodologies including setting up an Agile team (ideally across multi time zones)
● Experience with working in a highly regulatory environment, ideally having worked within a banking environment
● Formal management experience desirable
● Strong familiarity with project management methodologies and associated tools including Jira and Confluence
● Excellent communication and organizational skills
● Certifications in Project Management such as PMP or Prince 2 desirable
● Agile certification
● Cloud delivery experience is desirable
● University degree or college diploma in a relevant field desirable
Please apply with an up-to-date CV for immediate consideration.