Cornerstone are currently looking for a PMO Lead to join our wider IT team on a six month contract basis. The PMO Lead will provide technical guidance to the Project Management Office (PMO) and work with the PMO Manager in the management and delivery of Cornerstones Project Governance Process and the Change Plan. The role will also require the gathering & interpreting of information and documentation relating to Business requirements which can be analysed to provide proposals for future Business solutions / Projects.
• Manage Project Reporting for all Internal Projects during their delivery and perform monthly Project Reviews with their PM’s and Business Owners.
• Manage the day to day Cornerstone Project governance process within the PMO for all Internal Projects.
• Define, maintain and improve the Governance of work submissions into specific IT Teams (Agresso / Remedy). To ensure all work is understood, impact Assessed and allocated in line with the available resource in the specific area. To produce regular reports / slide decks on progress and chair meetings with teams across the business.
• Establish and maintain effective Governance of new work submissions into the IT Team.
• Support Project Working ‘Best Practice’. Produce and Maintain Project related Forms, Documents and Templates to support the Cornerstone Project Working process.
• Experience of Project Management methodologies (ie. PRINCE2). Demonstrates capability in Project planning, Project Assurance and has good knowledge of the typical Project related documents.
• Good knowledge project management frameworks and methodologies (Prince 2, Agile Scrum).
• A-Levels / Hons Degree or equivalent in computer science, telecommunications or engineering.
Good knowledge of MS Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project).