1st and 2nd Line Support Engineer
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Reports to: Technical Project Manager
Day Rate: Up to Dependent on experience, outside of IR35, 12 month contract
Security Clearance: Minimum of an active Security Clearance (SC)
Parico is a growing technology business with a history of delivering innovative and secure solutions to Public Sector customers across the United Kingdom. Our team are motivated individuals that help each other to do remarkable things every day. We face challenges together and we win together. At Parico, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way that our clients use technology.
Parico are looking for a 1st and 2nd line operational service Support Engineer that has extensive first line support experience. Parico are looking for someone who is versatile, quick-thinking and adjustable to blockers and challenges that are presented to them by users. Great communication skills will be needed to articulate with users throughout the issue resolution stage and any external stakeholders when user reports are required. We are looking for someone who is personable, adaptable and organised to make sure efficient solutions are created and logged to stop reoccurring issues and make the Live Service more effective.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide a Operational Service Support Point of Contact on client\'s site
- Provide first line support to Operational Services and Issue resolutions.
- Collation and processing of user records and statistics to create reports
- Co-ordinate all planned outages, following the required processes
- Manage account access and support for users
- Lead and co-ordinate actions to restore normal services if there is an issue
- Identify any blockers/improvements that can be made to the service and feedback to the TPM
- Constantly review, refresh and update any internal publications, user guides or reference handbooks
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Exemplary customer skills and communications skills
- Highly adaptable, calm and professional
- Must have an active SC clearance
- Excellent problem-solving skills and comfortable taking on new challenges.
- Hold a UK Driving Licence and have a willingness to travel to client sites.
- Flexible in order to achieve the essential working patterns