Becoming an Enterprise Service Architect with Smart DCC:
Fantastic opportunity to secure an initial six months day rate contract as an Enterprise Service Architect working from London, Ruddington or Manchester two days a week, remote working for the remainder of the week. The Enterprise Service Architect will ensure that DCC operates cutting edge,
innovative, value driven services that meet the business needs. This includes the incorporation of
new Service Providers, new services to support both internal and external customers along with
updating existing services to ensure they remain fit for leading edge.
What you’ll be doing:
· Work as part of a team who are responsible for the production of DCC Enterprise level Service & Process Packages, including Service Designs, supporting process and procedures, system data, templates, work instructions, plans, RAID, knowledge articles and training material
· Own and deliver end to end packages with the view of ‘what do we need to operate’, this will involve engagement at the conception of a project through to testing and supporting Operational Acceptance/Live Service Criteria
· Determine a sustainable Service Operating Model;
· Lead on programmes and projects of work, acting as Subject Matter Experts and ensuring the solution delivers the best option for the customer
· Interpret, qualify and where necessary improve service requirements
· Own and develop templates and standards for all team output within the DCC Ecosystem
What we’re looking for:
About Smart DCC
At the Data Communications Company, we believe in making Britain more connected, so we can all lead smarter, greener lives. We’ve built the secure infrastructure that’s supporting the mass roll-out of smart meters across the country. Our universal, secure network will be in 30 million homes and small businesses, making it the largest network in Britain. So it’s a truly exciting time to join us. You’ll be part of a team that’s supporting the country’s transition to a low-carbon economy, and helping to ensure an affordable, secure, and sustainable energy supply for the future.
Operating independently of its parent company, Capita plc*, the DCC is a Disability Confident Committed Employer. We’re directed by the Department for Business and regulated by OFGEM. We collaborate with the Government and leading telco and utility industry service providers to help protect consumers and give them better energy choices. A finalist in the Top Workplace Awards in 2018, we reward professionals who thrive in an environment of change and innovation. Watch this about DCC video and if it ignites your interest, apply below.
What’s in it for you?
· A competitive day rate
· Partial remote working available for this role
You’ll also become part of a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do deliver. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you’ll do next:
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you. If you have any questions you’d like to ask before applying, you can contact .
The parent company, Capita Plc*, are a leading UK provider of technology enabled business services. We’re supporting and improving the lives of millions of people every day and we can only do this with the right people in place, working towards a shared goal. We encourage an open, honest working environment where everyone can be true to themselves and people are valued for their differences. We’re always challenging each other to learn and improve, because we know when we work together, we can deliver better outcomes. We work across such a huge range of businesses and sectors, that you’ll have the opportunity to grow and develop your career in any number of directions. You’ll also become part of a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative, and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do deliver. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.