Information Manager- Inside IR35
8 Month contract
SC/CTC Clearance is an essential requirement for this role, as a minimum you must be eligible and willing to undergo these checks
Imagine having a talent that could benefit someone you’ve never met and solve problems you didn’t even know existed. Well, you do, and you can. And we’re here to help you do just that. At PSR we are the go-to place for talented contractors and temps for a rich variety of MOD roles.
The information manager role is responsible to the SEO Business Manager for the delivery of Information management in the 1* area, including Information Assurance, IT asset management, management of SharePoint and exploitation of Office 365 tools, in addition to a host of other duties.
The successful Information Manager will be responsible for:
• Working in concert with the SEO Business Manager to ensure that outputs are delivered.
• Supporting the 1* IAO to complete Information Assurance activities including the Bi-Yearly reports, management of Information risks and issues, and co-ordination of the DPIA returns.
• Acting as the team focal point for the management and maintenance of core IM support across the team which is essential for ensuring compliance and enabling Users to access the correct information in suitable timescales
• Supporting and representing the C1 Business Manager (as appropriate)
• Acting as the lead SysAdmin for the Defence Share CWE.
• Maintaining and developing the IntSys SharePoint sites on OS & S
• Facilitating workshops, developing training packages and support for exploitation of MS tools within the team.
• Ensuring that IT access permissions are managed in line with Defence policy and that auditable processes are in place.
• Ensuring that staff are correctly onboarded, and off boarded, to the team and provided with appropriate access permissions and IT equipment to carry out their duties.
Clearance: SC minimum (DV preferred). Due to security and information access restriction, the role is only open to a sole UK national.
Location: The role is based at MOD Abbey Wood, but much of the work can be conducted via home working on a MODnet laptop.