Currently recruiting for an Experienced Telecomms Project Manager On an initial 9 Month contract for a fully home based role.
It will require an experienced OSS Delivery Project Manager who has dealt with coordinating multiple teams for OSS tools and systems to ensure enhancements and changes to the current systems aresuccessfully implemented to the agreed timeline. The OSS ProjectManager will work closely withIT, Networks, Operations and theDelivery Assurance personal on a frequent basis.Delivery and change experiencewill be required for
*Monitor/Test and Diagnostics
*Service Management(Incident, Problem, Change)
*Telco CloudThe Project Manager will be required to provide adhoc and weeklyprogress reporting updates into the appropriate reporting tools/forumsand Management meetings.
* Prepare baseline management products, in conjunction with any Project Assurance roles, and agree them with the Programme-Project Brief, Project Initiation Document, Work packages, etc.
* Liaise with programme management to ensure work is neither overlooked nor duplicated by related projects.
* Maintain the following records-Issue Register, Risk Register and Lessons Learned log.
* Ensure that behavioural expectations of team members are established.
* Establish and manage the Project's Procedures-risk management, issue and change control, configuration management and communication.
* Manage the information flows between the directing and delivering levels of the project