SOX Risk & Controls Manager
Remote / Brentford
Up to £520 per day via umbrella
Contract until July 2022
· This role is an exciting opportunity within GSK Tech Security & Risk organisation who provide services and expertise to enable risk based, compliant, efficient and value driven Tech Delivery.
· This role involves the management of critical IT controls for in-scope SOX processes and systems.
· This role reports to the Tech Security & Risk Manager, Tech SOX Lead.
· The successful candidate will have strong leadership skills with a hands on approach to testing and control design.
Working within the Tech Security & Risk function the role will perform and support testing of IT General Controls and Automated Controls for in scope systems to support the SOX Testing strategy. The role will work closely with process owners to remediate and maintain compliance with Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. The role will liaise with the external auditors to support their testing.
The Tech Security & Risk Manager has responsibilities within the Tech Security & Risk SOX Service, including:
• Supporting the set up of a SOX testing and reporting service across Tech
• Leading and managing the planning and execution of Tech SOX testing for applications and infrastructure
• Facilitating and performing SOX testing and reporting in relevant Tech areas to agreed timelines
• Liaising with external auditors during testing phases and ongoing throughout the year
• Communicating issues noted from testing to key stakeholders in a timely manner
• Supporting Tech to develop strong remediation plans and address issues in a timely manner
• Tracking and reporting on outstanding actions relating to SOX findings
• Understanding Tech processes, identify risks & controls and define monitoring tests