We have two opportunities for Project Management Contractors to join our team for a six-month period.
You'll drive delivery of a number of project workstreams of the Home transformation programme. Working with dedicated Home and other business leads (SMEs) across the business along with agile tech delivery teams to deliver a new Home insurance proposition to be embedded across the organisation.
We're looking for someone with:
- Experience of working in Financial Services and general insurance - ideally also within home insurance
- Experience of working with Agile delivery teams
- The ability to use initiative and confidently drive improvement
- The confidence pick up in a programme that is already in progress, embed governance and deliver results
- Deliver multiple, concurrent projects or workstreams under the Home programme with responsibility for business and IT change elements
- Manage projects of varying ‘scale’ as well as business area backlog items from idea through to delivery and closure, adopting proportionate governance and using the established change delivery framework
- Maintain momentum and direction, delivering to the agreed scope, timeframe and budget with resource planning and accurate estimation treated as fundamental principles
- Practice a progressive stakeholder management approach, building invested relationships, and where appropriate, employing an agreed engagement and communication plan
- Actively manage project risks, issues and dependencies
- Plan and coordinate work with other internal departments to ensure internal resource requirements are understood and the right resources are available when required
- Direct the activities of third-party providers ensuring delivery to time, quality and budget
Skills and Experience
- Experience of working in FCA regulated environment, general insurance & agile ways of working essential. Home insurance experience is desirable
- Solid experience of all stages of the project delivery and software development lifecycle
- Experience of engaging and managing third parties
- Strong planning and control expertise
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Excellent workshop and meeting facilitation skills
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity, apply today!