Do you like supporting the development of innovative and transformative ideas? Do you want help grow the UK Space sector? If so, you may be who we’re looking for.
We require a contractor to work with multiple internal stakeholders to create recommendations for integration between systems and implement approved changes, review current manual processes and recommend and implement solutions for automating manual tasks.
We expect the successful contractor will have undertaken similar work in conjunction with a busy IT team in the past and has excellent knowledge and experience surrounding the following deliverables. This is an initial 6 month contract.
1. Review current manual processes and recommend and implement solutions for automating manual tasks
2. Preparation of a plan summarising the usage of SharePoint (including our document management, sites etc.) and Dynamics 365 (including UI/UA) with recommendations and implementation being undertaken
3. Work with existing teams to establish data ownership – defining roles and responsibilities
4. Create Master Data Management (centralised sources for lookups etc…)
5. Create data dictionary and glossary
6. Review data and organise cleansing as appropriate – this could involve merging data (for example where the data exists in multiple sources)
7. Move data from spreadsheets to more appropriate application for data integrity, greater visibility, and reporting purposes
8. Create suite of reports in PowerBI to visualise data elements for analysis purposes and to enable reporting of information as per internal and external requirements
9. Train members of staff to use PowerBI to do their own analysis based on the produced report suite
10. Document changes for handover purposes