Do you want to join one of the world’s most famous beauty brands and become part of a passionate team that drives innovation and a digital first approach? The Estée Lauder Companies Inc are pleased to announce an excellent contractor opportunity for a CRM Business Analyst.
CRM Business Analyst will be responsible to translate, validate and build the Brand team’s business requirements into the data model and CRM segmentation, to enable cloud-based software platform configuration.
Your key responsibilities
• Ongoing validation, gap analysis and QA of the Data Architecture (Model) in cloud-based software against the brand team’s use cases, campaign requirements (i.e. briefs) and translating multiple source systems (i.e. BlueVenn; Online SDK) into a cloud-based software format.
• Translate the Data Architecture (Model) into a Data Dictionary format for use by the cloud-based software teams – a brand team friendly format for navigating data available in the platform to build campaigns ongoing.
• Translate brand team’s current and future state CRM segmentation requirements into the platform configuration – selection criteria and CRM segmentation required to enable journeys.
• Scope and define any new data points required in cloud-based software following initial campaign build; feedback into ongoing CRM data ingestion process definition.
Project Specific Skillsets Required
• Stakeholder management to bridge the gap between the tech vendor and the business using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver and build data-driven recommendations and solutions to executives and the brand teams
• Experience in SQL and Querying data in source systems (i.e. BlueVenn; Salesforce; Data warehouses, POS systems, etc)
• Experience in CRM or ESP data architecture, platform configuration and building of derived fields (i.e. CRM segmentation) within the platform.
• Experience using platforms such as SalesForce, Braze, Adobe Campaign Manager etc. and Customer Data Platforms (CPD) such as BlueVenn, Exponea, Emarsys, etc.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.