We are looking for a university graduate within the past 5 years with app experience. They will be working on a 400H contract with the goal of launching our own app. Potential for a full time job offer upon completion.
The candidate's responsibility will lie in the launch/development of the Linxcom app. They must have experience in PWA - progressive web app or alternative technologies to complete the project. Basic knowledge of Data Security in keeping with GDPR requirements is desirable. Successful candidates must be able to provide examples of their work/apps prior or during the interview.
During the project they will:
● Analyse competitors' structures and features for potential additions to the app.
● Suggest and inform team of latest technologies that can be implemented for smoother UX.
● Discuss with management the structure, features, production pipeline, testing and maintenance/upkeep of the app.
● The successful candidate will have a positive 'can-do' attitude and willingness to accept ownership. At times he will work independently or as part of a team.
● Creative and able to self-motivate.
● A desire to complete tasks to a high standard
● Great communicator with good verbal, written, email and telephone communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
● Business acumen and/ or commercial awareness.
● SEO knowledge and implementation.
● Familiar with analytics software systems (Tableau etc.)
● Flexible and able to learn quickly.
● Have worked on apps during education or as part of personal studies.
● Experience working on android/iOS platforms
● Excellent IT skills and tech-savvy.
● API integration and API management for use with our e-commerce platforms.
● Knowledge and understanding of web analytics
● PWA/ Hybrid app design/development
● Mobile Technologies/ IT
● IT Degree or relevant
● App developer/ App development experience
Location of Work
● On site at our Office in Leicester.
● Fixed term contract - 400 hours
Reference ID: LXMUNIAPP
Part-time hours: 37.5 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
cleaner attends site multiple times per week.
Hand sanitizer is readily available and facemask/ face shields are provided.
Lateral flow tests are also provided.