Role: Quality Engineer – Automation
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne (100% onsite)
Travel: Possibility for travel to client sites throughout the UK
You will work as part of project teams, utilising agile and/or waterfall principles, successfully collaborating with various stakeholders.
· Be able to demonstrate experience of test tooling and technologies, employing industry standard best practices.
· Have Experience in CI/CD, Karate, Git Hub and Jenkins.
· Be able to identify issues and risks, escalating and provide mitigating actions.
· Prepare test steps, test data and expected results and peer review.
· Develop test automation frameworks and test models to be used on said frameworks.
· Practised in Automation Tooling: Karate, Selenium, Java, Cucumber, Maven or Rest-assured.
· Qualified in API Test Tooling: Postman, SOAP UI, Ready API or JMeter.
We’d like to work with you if you have:
· A proven track record of testing software developments in a structured environment.
· A complete understanding of the Defect Management lifecycle.
· Experience in Defect Tooling such as JIRA, Bugzilla, HP ALM or QC.
· Experienced in Test Mgmt. tooling such as Micro Focus, HP ALM, JIRA - Adaptavist, JIRA - Zephr, JIRA - XRAY or Rational.
· Ability to working in a changing environment, adapting to changing requirements and priorities at short notice.
· Technical skills; understanding of system architecture components such as application servers, databases and web services.
· Experience in one or more test frameworks and scripting tests.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory BPSS and SC security clearance
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £550.00-£650.00 per year