Rufus Leonard has been asked to kick-off an initial digital strategy phase of work for a luxury hotel brand as part of a pitch process. This project and the activities planned will help the organisation identify and recommend enhancements to their current digital experiences with the aim to elevate the whole brand experience and enable the business to grow into new areas. The project team will be a mix of experienced discipline leads from Strategy & UX. Working closely together you’ll be taking the outputs from a series of client workshops to define, design and visualise a series of WOW or Hero experience concepts. These experience concept designs will bring to life the future vision and strategic recommendations for the brand through existing or new digital touchpoints.
The developed ideas that will be visualised may take the form of static vision boards or a clickable prototype. The outputs will be driven by what is achievable in the time allocated alongside what will have the biggest impact when presenting them back to the clients.
Who is the client you’ll be working for?
Privately-owned, exclusive hotel group brand ranked among the most luxurious in the world.
● Strong conceptual thinking and visualisation skills will be essential
● Solid background designing creative and innovative solutions for a wide range of connected digital experiences (e.g. web, app, wearables, voice, IoT, physical)
● Independent working, strong collaboration skills with strategy and UX specialists and ability to hit the ground running, work in a fast-pace, iterative manner
● Previous experience working with high-end, exclusive or luxury brands, particularly in the hospitality sector would be beneficial
● Expert in either Adobe XD or Sketch, is confident developing clickable prototypes (if required) and bringing to life ideas through UI animation (using either Principle or After Effects) if necessary
● Fluency in French is a nice to have, but not essential
Start date: 14th June (for 2-3 weeks)