Junior Project Manager (Inside IR35)
3 Months (possible extension)
Leeds (Remote Working)
As a Junior Project Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
• Undertaking the tracking of work against the portfolio, delivery or benefits plans, reviewing progress against milestones and targets, and taking ownership by resolving impediments to progress. Includes delivery of own work and of others.
• Supports negotiations, with an understanding of how to identify and pre-empt conflict and appropriate approaches to escalate where required
• Supports on providing insight, analytics and oversight including facilitating reporting and designing management information dashboards in a project, across a large and complex multi-system programme and/or portfolio ensuring continuous improvement.
You will also have the following skills/experience:
• Working knowledge of task management, workflow, or collaboration tools either within a project, programme or across a portfolio.
• Working knowledge of information management & reporting techniques and approaches e.g. reporting formats, filing and archiving processes, document control procedures and quality management.
• Working knowledge of finance, budgeting and cost control or advising on governance, business case approvals and assurance.
• Working knowledge of procurement, contract and supplier management.
• Experience of working with limited direction / supervision in a multi-disciplinary team supporting stakeholders, subject matter experts and delivery people across a project, programme or portfolio delivering transformational change.
• Comfortable working in complexity with an ability and willingness to learn at pace..