We are currently recruiting for a Junior Project Manager (Inside IR35) for one of our contracting authorities.
Imagine having a talent that could benefit someone you’ve never met and solve problems you didn’t even know existed. Well, you do, and you can. And we’re here to help you do just that. At PSR we are the go-to place for talented contractors and temps for a rich variety of public sector roles.
As a Junior Project Manager, your main responsibilities would be:
· Providing cover and relief to Senior Project Managers and Team Leads.
· Delivering financial reporting to programme level resources on behalf of Senior PM’s and Team Leads.
· Producing management reports through collecting information from others and ensuring this is communicated effectively to target audience.
· Identifying and reporting on key risks and issues at both project and potentially programme level.
· Overseeing co-ordination of risks, issues change control, documentation and any other applicable logos.
· Quality assurance tasks – conducts reviews, performs health checks and manages document repository’s.
You’ll have relevant experience in:
· Administrative support – diary management, scheduling meetings and creating inputs and outputs (e.g. agenda’s, minutes etc).
· Junior project management – chairing meetings, producing packs, communicating with key stakeholders and other tasks as assigned by Senior Project Managers.
· Working in a performant PMO role.
· Data analysis and using data sets.
You will also have these Qualifications/Skills:
· Strong analytical, organisational and administrative skills.
· Brings order and structure to meeting prep and governance.
· Comfortable using Microsoft Office suite.
· Holds an undergraduate degree.
· P30 certification would be beneficial.
· Public sector experience.