The Military Coworking Network are seeking a freelance online specialist (with a good working knowledge of Wix) to join their small remote working team of freelancers to help enhance and develop our online presence.
The Military Coworking Network provides spaces to work, study, connect and inspire. We are conducting a pilot about the benefits for military personnel and their families of having coworking spaces on military bases. We are opening our 12 coworking hubs this Autumn and we have a growing online membership community, the role is varied and fast moving. The pilot project will conclude in September 2022.
As our digital officer you will be responsible for developing, enhancing and updating our website www.militarycoworking.uk. You will work closely with our Marketing and Communications Manager to deliver a first-class online experience for our members. You will be responsible for creating and crafting segment-specific content, sourcing images, email campaigns and creating video content. You will be responsible for reporting website metrics and analytics and subsequently make any relevant changes required to the website. You will advise on the best solutions for integrating the website with our CRM and further develop our desk booking and membership systems to provide a seamless experience for our members. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a website that is in its infancy and develop it into a first-class communication tool.
The successful candidate should meet the following essential criteria: -
· A minimum of two years’ website development experience,
· A proven track record of using the Wix platform, including plug-ins,
· Good copywriting skills,
· The ability to meet deadlines and work within a budget,
· You will be a solution finder,
· You will be a strong team player, a self-starter and able to work confidently as part of a remote working team,
· You will be creative and adaptable; willing to take measured risks and able to quickly identify and utilise key insights to help the project evolve,
· A good working knowledge of web analytic tools and SEO
· A proven track record of utilising web analytic tools to further develop and enhance websites,
· An exceptional eye for detail,
· Be able to multi-task without daily supervision.
· Working knowledge of social media platforms,
· Experience of working in or working for a coworking space,
· Experience of working for a membership organisation,
· An understanding of military families,
· Experience of using online design tools (e.g.Canva),
· Possess a working understanding of current GDPR, copyright legislation and best practice to ensure all activity is fully compliant,
· Have a working knowledge of Hubspot CRM.
To apply for this role, please email your CV and covering letter including examples of your recent Wix work and details of two referees who may be contacted prior to interview, by noon on Friday 11 June 2021. Online interviews will take place on Thursday 17 June 2021.
Contract length: 13 months
Part-time hours: 5 per week
Application deadline: 11/06/2021
Expected start date: 02/08/2021