Cloud Security Architect
6 Month Contract
Work From Home Options Available
The Cloud Security architect supports the planning, assurance, architecture design, and innovation for cloud security service. Cloud Security Architect supports information security and project teams with architecture design and technical recommendations.
The cloud security architect is responsible for developing security strategies, standards, policies and documentation to enable project teams to adopt emerging cloud technologies.
- Responsible for understanding, designing, and developing security solutions, technical and reference architectures, and supporting security strategies tailored to GSK business needs.
- Develop and contribute to service deliverables with a security focus on IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS services, with a focus on Microsoft (Azure and 0365) and Google Cloud technologies.
- Responsible for translating business requirements into secure solutions, designs and reference architectures for applications planned to migrate to the cloud.
- Perform as a subject matter professional on cloud technologies (and cloud technology security) with responsibilities to coach engineering team members.
Experience and skill set needed:
- Extensive experience with Cloud infrastructure Security Architecture, design and assurance applied to public cloud (Google Cloud, Azure)
- Experience with organization separation and migrating services to the cloud
- Implementation experience with NIST framework, industry best practice with technical standards and cloud policies
- Risk to control mapping experience with hybrid and cloud deployments
- Deliver experience with project Lifecyle from discovery, through design to implementation
- Experience of working in an agile operating environment
- Advanced understanding of information security, incident handling and response, forensics, endpoint protection
- Able to evaluate current people, processes, technology, and business drivers to improve the information security.
- Ability to articulate security concepts and methods based on standards, policies and best practices to both technical and non-technical teams
- Proven experience in securing systems with various security tools
- Nice to have professional certifications in information technology and cloud security : CISSP, CCSP, CISA, CEH, OSCP; Azure Solutions Architect Certification Job description – Cloud Security Architect