Required to perform essential functions and meet service standards and Best Practices developed by One Education.
Duties and responsibilities:
Develop/Provide up-to-date course materials in texts/video format for PRINCE2® courses
(Foundation and Practitioner).
Materials development for courses, exams, tests and quizzes.
Design course objectives and outcome.
Ensure course materials are easy to understand and engage the learners.
Course materials must be error free (e.g. grammatical errors, etc.).
Continually seeks new and creative ways to deliver quality hands-on training to learners
as well as recommending various methods to ensure training objectives are met.
• Must have PRINCE2® Practitioner qualification.
• Existing PRINCE2® accredited trainer.
• Training and assessment experience.
• Good working knowledge of the specifications for the subject area you are specialised in.
• Have tutoring experience and knowledge of the current curriculum.
Job Types: Part-time, Freelance, Contract