As an Associate or Fixed Term Contract Employee, you will work with us to deliver operations improvement projects to OutForm's client base.
Leading or working within a project team, you will work on OPEX improvement projects by building strong working relationships with clients and deliver innovative solutions that enable them to achieve their goals. You will do this by using a mixture of 'tools and techniques' but also good interpersonal and influencing skills.
If you are the type of person who can add real value beyond PowerPoint slides and are excited to work within a progressive, growing, and dynamic team, this is the role for you.
- Flexible work and location
- Learn from experienced consulting partners
- Take on an interesting role offering the freedom to make a real impact
- Get involved with the full consulting lifecycle
To be considered, you will need:
- At least five years' consulting and/or industry experience
- To be a technically strong project manager
- Experience of working and delivering in automotive manufacturing (cars, commercial, agriculture, trailers) or component manufacturing (we also welcome applicants with experience in utilities and construction)
- Previous experience of leading consulting or internal change improvement teams
- The ability to operate at a detailed level and utilise defined improvement techniques, such as Lean or Six Sigma
- The skills to lead a project and team with limited input
- The ability to interact confidently at senior management level.
Competitive Rates / Salary
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract