Imagine having a talent that could benefit someone you’ve never met and solve problems you didn’t even know existed. Well, you do, and you can. And we’re here to help you do just that. At PSR we are the go-to place for talented contractors and temps for a rich variety of public sector roles.
HMCTS Digital and Technology Services (DTS) is a specialist technology directorate which provides support to HMCTS in the use of IT and Digital.
We support, manage and develop digital services, making sure they are working, legislatively compliant and fit-for purpose.
We work closely with HMCTS operational teams, MoJ Digi/Tech and external suppliers to support the business through an understanding of user needs and business requirements. We also manage the IT service provided by MoJ DigiTech (computers, printers, network access) and ensure that HMCTS gets maximum value from its investment in IT.
As Senior Project Manager, you will:
• Have an overarching responsibility for Transformation Programme workstream delivery
• Maintain the programme RAID log to ensure risks, issues and dependencies are managed, and escalated via programme governance as required
• Be responsible for measurement of benefits and outcomes
• Ensure the appropriate level of Assurance is applied and adopted on the programme
• Be the point of contact for external scrutiny and Audit for the programme, as well as programme related risks/issues
• Be responsible for all Commercial Management required to deliver programme outcomes
• Ensure Financial Management – tracking and reporting to budget
• Be responsible for management of PMO
• Oversee timely and relevant communication of programme status to internal stakeholders
• Interface with DTS Senior Management Team and Portfolio Management
• Strong project management experience
• Supplier Management experience
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
• Demonstrable experience and ability to manage complex stakeholder networks and expectations at senior levels
• Demonstrable experience of identifying, assessing, and managing complex risks and issues
It would be great to also have:
• Experience working in the Public Sector
• Experience of Digital Transformations