OneAPPS Consulting (www.oneapps.com) is a Technology consulting firm based out of London and offices across Europe. We are working on various projects involving diverse, multicultural teams with clients across the Europe. We are an invaluable partner and our teams have collaborated to support the growth of our clients. With more than 7 locations worldwide we help our clients to deliver their projects smoothly. We look forward to getting to know you and working with you.
Role: Data Analyst
Duration of contract: 6 months (extendable)
Mandatory skills: Data Warehouse, Understanding of Data , SQL
Desired skills: ETL knowledge
1. Knowledge of Core banking system data domains ex: Customer, loans, leasing
2. Knowledge of DWH and source systems and downstream systems.
3. Provide conceptual solutions to often complicated business data problems and make recommendations for preferred solution.
4. Data analysis between source and downstream systems and building data mapping for down stream data consumption.
5. Contribute to the development of the business analysis approach and deliverables and improve the integration with other disciplines across the SDLC.
6. Lead requirements gathering, data mapping and elicitation using a range of analysis tools and techniques.
7. Have ownership of traceability of analysis through development, testing, training through to business readiness and acceptance.
8. Work with senior management, architects, and developers to facilitate the sign off or agreement of solutions and recommendations.
9. Strong team working skills, strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
10. Strong understanding of data and its good presentation through UI.
If this role sounds like you, we invite you to apply. Thanks.
Due to work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from UK, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for UK.
Contract length: 9 - 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract