SAP Analytics Cloud Consultant (Associate)
SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) Consultant - Associate
Snap Analytics are a customer-focussed consultancy that work with organisations to help them achieve their strategic ambitions through the use of cloud analytics solutions. Snap Analytics uses their innovative Snap 360 delivery framework and a culture of teamwork and knowledge sharing striving to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
Snap Analytics' Delivery Director.
This role is a senior role to work with one of our large BPO clients to deliver SAC reporting on top of BW7.5 on HANA. They have external financial forecasting data which needs to be made available via SAC to the finance team. The role requires someone who has had real project experience with SAC and SAP BW whilst also working with financial forecasting data.
Moving forward you will be responsible for helping the client to determine the most appropriate strategic direction with regards to SAP reporting and help to ensure an appropriate and scalable architecture can be delivered with either existing or new technologies.
Responsibilities and Duties
● Create high performance forecast reporting from SAC
● Play an advisory role to guide the client on how to get the most out of BW and SAC
● Help to shape the strategic roadmap for the client in terms of the most appropriate technical solutions within the context of the organisation.
● Demonstrate the 'Art of the possible' solutions.
Skills and Qualifications Key Attributes
Personality is critical to Snap Analytics. Snap Analytics are looking for outgoing people that bring life to the workplace and maintain a positive attitude in all aspects of the job. Consultants will need to be dynamic with a "get up and go " attitude, but more importantly will bring an eye for detail in everything that you do.
An appetite to continuously learn and share your knowledge will be one of the most important attributes for this role.
Desired Skills / Experience
● 2:1 University degree or above (or equivalent other).
● 5 years + working with SAP BI solutions (Must Have)
● 1 or more projects working with SAC (Must Have)
● Experience working with financial data
● Demonstrable technical skills and/or aptitude/attitude.
● Strong Leadership Skills.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
Desired Technical Skills - Some exposure to the below is useful but not compulsory
● Power BI, Tableau, Pyramid (nice to have)
● SAP ECC or BPC (not essential)
Reference ID: 85675
Contract length: 3 months
Application deadline: 11/04/2021
Expected start date: 12/04/2021
Related keywords: cyber security, azure, security
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £550.00- £650.00 per day