Digital Product Manager Senior (Inside IR35)
Imagine having a talent that could benefit someone you’ve never met and solve problems you didn’t even know existed. Well, you do, and you can. And we’re here to help you do just that. At PSR we are the go-to place for talented contractors and temps for a rich variety of civil service roles.
As Digital Product Manager Senior,you will:
As a Senior Product Manager, you will manage the development of a product. You will work with products which are either highly visible or have key strategic value to the organisation. You will be responsible for strategic and tactical product decisions, using your knowledge of user needs and business goals to frame problems and set priorities for the delivery team. You will also be actively involved in developing the product strategy and managing the product roadmap.
As a Senior Product Manager you will have expert knowledge of product management techniques. You may work as part of a larger product team, managing more junior Product Managers or may work with a Lead Product Manager to manage multiple products.
Own the vision for the product, working with stakeholders to ensure strategic fit and engaging the development team to maintain alignment and buy in
• Develop the product strategy and manage the product roadmap as well as prioritising the product backlog through a range of techniques to maximise value and return on investment
• Identify and communicate user needs to the development and delivery team through the creation of backlog items (user stories) and representing users and other stakeholders at team meetings such as planning and review session.
• Define product goals and metrics, monitoring performance against outcomes.
• Manage, influence and negotiate with stakeholders and communicate progress and achievements, championing the product within the department.
• Lead product team, and ensure the product is developed to an appropriate level of quality taking into consideration expected lifetime, investment and timeframes.
• Support the professional development of associate Product Managers and Product Managers in your area.
Please note that occasional travel may be required with this role.