HMRC is looking for a Data Analyst - Organisation Design - Contract
This is a REMOTE 3 - 6 month initial contract INSIDE IR35
We need someone to start ASAP. This role is fully remote. The office base is not specific although one of London, Newcastle, Telford, Leeds or Liverpool, if you were commutable to that office it would help in the future (after the initial 6 months) but not essential.
HMRC is building a modern, digital tax administration and runs the biggest digital operation in Government, providing digital services for 45 million individuals and 4.9 million business customers.
We are undergoing a major transformation programme, which includes a major investment in digitisation. This means customers can do more for themselves online, in real time, on computers, tablets and smartphones therefore we are establishing a team of outstanding people who will build and run these new and improved technology services.
We are seeking a Data Analyst for organisational design using OrgVue. This position is responsible for finding and sharing insights from rich and extensive datasets, KPI design and implementation, and mentoring across the company.
● Deliver all aspects of our analytical projects that includes implementing technical data solutions, designing and building insightful analytics dashboards and visualizations and working with our leadership team to help build their Organizational Planning & Analysis capabilities.
● Conduct Data-Driven Organizational Design (DDOD) by delivering analytical insights on the current business through data capture, analysis and storytelling and supporting our clients in tracking and monitoring changes to their workforce over time.
● Ensuring up to date information related to Organisation Design
● Managing Change Control of CMO baseline data
● Perform Organisation Design modelling activities using OrgVue
● Work with the People team facilitating the data whilst setting up the product.
● Have either a strong track record of OrgVue having implemented in 2 or 3 organisations or at least have experience of running product sets in large organisations
● Have experience of working in public sector and government departments
● You may have been a Business Analyst with OrgVue experience who has transitioned to data technology role with focus on organisational design.