We have exciting freelance and remote working opportunities for experienced E Learning Developers to join our talented team.
With your passion for digital learning, you will be tasked with providing innovative and forward- thinking programmes to roll out to external clients.
What we are looking for:
* Experienced in designing and delivering eLearning products in Articulate360 or similar;
* Skilled in interrogating and administering LMS systems and advising on best practice;
* Passionate about helping the wider team appreciate the capabilities of eLearning products;
* Fluent in high-quality interactivity and latest gamification techniques to create world-class learning experiences that influence change in behaviour;
* Adept at translating training needs analysis into learning objectives, and objectives into engaging learning experiences;
* A team player with excellent communications skills, who loves to work collaboratively with subject matter experts, graphic designers and animators;
* Client focused with exceptional attention to detail and ability to always meet the deadline with error-free work;
* Knows the right questions to ask in discovery to ensure an error-free, smooth delivery at the end of the project;
* An understanding of the cognitive science/psychology behind eLearning and how to apply best practice would be an advantage Experience in end to end creation and delivery of online training is essential.
However, having the above skills is only one part of being a Hoxby. First and foremost we are looking for individuals that share our vision. We are an award-winning community of around 1,000 exceptionally talented people united by technology and working remotely across 30 countries. We’re looking for talented individuals seeking the flexible #workstyle rewards of working freelance who are also passionate about changing the world of work for the better.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please ensure that you apply using our application form, which you will find here:
Job Types: Part-time, Contract