Support for subsequent stakeholder UAT phase - analysis and issue resolution as required
The jobholder must:
· Facilitate issue resolution to ensure that the release schedule remains on track and that functional issues are solved through appropriate, agreed solutions
· Work closely with diverse Project, Business and IT teams, to ensure test issues and defects are successfully resolved
· Gain a detailed knowledge of Business requirements and understand how solutions delivered through releases will meet them
· Be conversant with the principles of FCD management and reporting, and understand the functions of relevant Project, Business stakeholder areas
· Support successful functional test phases, both within the programme and also externally involving stakeholder areas (UAT)
An understanding of the principles of a Finance Change function, and more specifically Liquidity Change.
* Proficient in interrogating databases and Big Query via SQL queries
* An understanding of systems delivery lifecycles and testing principles
* Proficient in the use of test tools (such as Quality Centre) and test processes (e.g. defect management), JIRA, and Confluence
* Be able to formulate test strategies and confident in running a successful test phase
* An appreciation of systems and data architectures
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Visio, Powerpoint, Project, Teams)
* Proficient use of JIRA, Confluence, MS Excel, Big Query (SQL), and MI platforms such as Tableau, Qlikview, and Business Object.
* Knowledge of Cloud Platform would be an advantage.
Educated to minimum of degree level or equivalent
Personal Skill Requirements
* Ability to professionally and effectively present information
* Proficiency in problem solving
* A self-starter with excellent written/verbal communication skills
* Desire and commitment to make a difference
* Financial Services Test Experience across both internal reporting and regulatory requirements
* Experience in testing, driven by IT systems implementation or enhancement, across a large organisation
* Experience of working in Top Tier banking organisations preferred
* Experience in the testing of Global Liquidity Systems changes and enhancements.