MindSpore AI Systems Engineer (Contractor)
Huawei is looking for an AI Systems Engineer with a focus on the design and implementation of machine learning systems in the context of the open-source MindSpore AI framework in the Huawei London R&D Center. The ideal candidate will have design and implementation experience in AI/ML systems, related to: dataflow-based machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow/PyTorch, scalable distributed systems, parallel systems and cluster computing, compiler technology, heterogeneous systems and acceleration, data processing and management, and network communication.
You will report to : Prof. Peter Pietzuch
· Masters degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields
· 2-5 years of software development experience in the areas of AI/ML systems, distributed systems, parallel systems, and/or heterogeneous system design and development
· Excellent software design and implementation skills in systems programming languages such as C/C++/Go/Rust and Python
· Extensive experience with Linux, Git, GitHub/GitLab, Docker, CI, CMake, scripting, etc.
· Strong problem-solving, verbal and written communication skills
· Desire to learn on the job and to contribute to state-of-the-art AI/ML technology