Coalesce Management Consultancy are currently looking for a Hardware Engineer to start for a project that we are delivering on in the South East. This is a 6 month project which will be extended for the long-term. This is a really exciting time as we are helping to deliver a key part of growth across our clients projects.
You will need:
* Analogue and Digital electronic design experience, including detailed design work
* Familiarity with Microprocessors, controllers and high speed digital design
* Experience with Serial interfaces I2C, SPI, UART
* Experience with automotive interfaces: CAN, LIN, FLEXRAY, BroadRReach
* Familiarity with Ethernet interfacing
* Power electronics experience (knowledge of Triac/SCR's, IGBT's & FET's)
* DC motor control experience
* Design for test, including JTAG, HALT, HAST
This is a technically challenging role and you will be at the forefront of cutting edge technology, working with like-minded individuals. My client is offering great rates of the pay for the right consultant and it definitely isn't something to be missed out on.
Does this sound like you?
If so, please click apply now or contact Andy Grogan either via email or LinkedIn.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role