Minttulip specialises in delivering tangible and measurable business benefit to organisations who are enthusiastic adopters of Microsoft Technologies. As a leading UK Microsoft partner, our uncompromising mission at Minttulip is to deliver innovation through solutions aligned to our customers business and strategic vision.
We have a current opportunity opportunity for a Modern Desktop (EUC) Consultant looking to take the next step in their Microsoft career and we are happy to consider applicants looking for a contract engagement or as a permanent member of our team.
• Ownership of Customer Solution Requirements and Strategic Objectives
• Customer environment assessment and needs analysis
• Strategic advisory for platform alignment to business goals
• Technical Readiness and remediation planning
• Customer Service / Organisational Readiness Planning
• Development of solution architecture and business integration
• Quality assurance for delivery against design
• Working to regulatory and compliance guidelines
• Input into business development proposals and costing
Subject Matter Expertise:
Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
Microsoft Intune (MDM and MAM, AutoPilot, Hybrid)
Microsoft Modern Desktop lifecycle
Azure Active Directory (MFA, CA, Hybrid Identity etc.)
Application assessment and compatibility
Windows 10 (Design, deployment, configuration and policies)
Windows 10 Advanced workloads such as:
Windows Defender ATP
Windows Hello for Business
Credential, Application and Device Guard
Group Policies and Active Directory
Windows Event Forwarding
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security Suite – EMS
Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
Virtualisation such as Citrix and/or Microsoft Virtual Desktop
• An awareness of the cyber security risk landscape and Microsoft capabilities that combat it
• Can advise customers on the Microsoft Cloud Security capabilities across the M365 (and where applicable Azure) platform, particularly on the Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) technologies
• A good understanding of best practices for designing and securing Azure active Directory and on prem Active Directory
• A potential candidate must be able to use a modern desktop framework to take a customer from ‘art of the possible’ to design, through to PoC/Pilot and implementation.
In terms of location, whilst all of our colleagues are currently working remotely it is anticipated that this role will eventually develop into a blend of remote, office and client site with a bias toward supporting working from home.
For more details, please apply on-line in the first instance.