Retearn are a niche procurement and transformation consultancy and to support our pipeline of forthcoming procurement projects coming up over Q1 2020, we are looking for experienced interims with a background in category management, sourcing/tendering and contract & supplier management with a proven track record of delivering results.
Retearn offers an exciting opportunity to work on short and long term procurement and transformation projects across a diverse private and public sector client base.
We would like to hear from you, if you are an interim procurement specialist with indirect spend category experience in IT and able to demonstrate a track record of results within :
• Category Management - category strategy design & implementation
• Procurement opportunity assessments – identification of tactical & strategic savings
• Strategic Sourcing and running Pre & Post Tendering Processes
• Contract Formation / Supplier Negotiation / Contract Award
• Contract reviews and contract re-negotiation
• Cost reduction – driving and delivering tactical & strategic initiatives
Your Experience :
• 5 years minimum relevant procurement experience (see above requirements)
• Knowledge and experience of running public sector procurements /OJEU
• Excellent presentation and stakeholder management skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Energy and enthusiasm to drive results and succeed in a dynamic environment
• Comfortable working collaboratively with teams
If you are interested and would like to be considered, please click on the link and pre-register with your CV and details of your day rate range & availability.