Toyota Connected Europe wants to create a better world through connected mobility for all. We are a new company created to bring big data and a customer focus into all aspects of the mobility experience so everyone’s experience is more personal, convenient, fun and safe. We create and enable technologies to delight and simplify the lives of everyone who use our products and empower them to think of and use our services in new ways.
You will be joining us at the beginning of Toyota Connected Europe’s journey of building our team and products. We are building teams to inspire, innovate and build technologies and products that are used by millions of people from all walks of life. We want every member of our team to live and breathe the start-up culture of Toyota Connected Europe and feel and act like an owner everyday. This is an opportunity to have an immediate impact and voice: what you create today, you will see being used tomorrow.
About the role:
We’re in the market for a Service Design & Transition Manager who embraces and thrives in change. You will have a passion for Service Design and customer support. You will be responsible for defining and implementing service design and transition standards for TCEU services. We're initially looking for someone on a contract basis but open to reviewing this as we continue to grown & evolve as a company. We always require people to be ambitious, humble, motivated and highly experienced in their craft for this level of role.
What You’ll Do
● You’ll define and implement Service design and transition standards for TCEU services, based on appropriate industry frameworks.
● You will have a hands on approach and ownership to Service onboarding
● You will be required to establish and mature service onboarding standards.
● You’ll set ways of working within programme delivery teams and ensure solutions are designed for operations.
● You ensure operability standards, NFR’s, security, availability, incident processes, monitoring & alerting to name but a few
● You’ll be responsible for onboarding of all Toyota Connected programmes into live supported state ensuring required support pre-req’s have been delivered
● You will work with both the TCEU and the wider Toyota team to establish the required end-to-end support model for successful operations.
● You’ll highlight and manage risks to service go live and manage Status and Governance reporting
Who are you:
● Experienced in setting up and rolling out Service Design Transition Processes based on industry best practice methods
● 5 years + experience in service transition
● Experience in delivering service support models in an Agile DevOps environment
● Experience working with Big Data Platforms
● Experience managing nearshore and offshore vendors
● Good experience with cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS, Azure) and modern software management techniques, such as CI/CD and containerised workloads
● Bonus points if you have ITIL v3/v4 or come from the automotive industry.