The Senior Technical Architect (STA), LGRI, will provide technical architecture expertise across the Technology & Transformation drive the Technology Roadmaps to support the portfolio delivery plans. The STA will ensure effective Technology Roadmaps are produced and delivered in the necessary change initiative in support of the integrated Business Unit Technology and Strategy facilitated by the Business Technology Partner. The STA will participate in evolving technical architecture methodologies, processes, tools to drive maximum value in the delivery of effective architecture practices design and controls across Business Technology & Transformation (BT&T).
- Utilise expert technical knowledge of application and infrastructure design techniques and tools to support the creation of technologies to support the LGR Business Strategies and ensure robust and innovative design of application and infrastructure architectures.
- Actively participate and direct the conception, planning and design of LGR's strategic technology projects to ensure that initiatives are impacted and where appropriate conflict or compromises are escalated to ensure the alignment with the Business & IT Strategies.
- Define, establish and maintain a complete, accurate and reliable repository of all LGR
applications and infrastructure architectures across the LGR Divisions management and
Operational platforms to support the evaluation, definition and design of new solutions to meet the needs of the strategic needs of the LGR division.
Regulated Industry background preference
• Technology Architecture roadmap creation and transitioning planning to assist correct sequencing of portfolio delivery and execution.
• Experience of driving and implementing consistent designs and roadmaps across complex geographical / functional matrix organizations in line with architecture functions and roadmaps
• Proven track record of architecture support to effective delivery of large, complex, change and technology initiatives
• Experience of managing effective relationships to ensure appropriate technologies are leveraged and implemented
• Proven background in adapting to trends and openness to new ideas
Leadership experience required
- Ensuring Architecture strategy and planning confidence across all levels with technical and non-technical audiences
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to work independently focusing on priorities, and
managing a high-volume of tasks, deadlines, requirements, and decisions
• Effective at making good decisions and delivering great outcomes in in
line with BT&T strategy and collaborative worker who freely shares their
knowledge and experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully engage and
influence a broad range of individuals across various internal and external
businesses and support functions
• Good influencing skills, ability to develop and mentor individuals