Brentford / Remote
up to £420 per day via umbrella
The Consumer Health industry is changing. The relationship between wellness and technology is deepening as a digitally native generation look for new ways to empower themselves and their wellbeing.
The CH Tech Team is the IT function that supports GSK’s Consumer Healthcare Business. To enable our organisation to meet its plan to become the world’s leading pure play Consumer Healthcare company, we must transition into a truly agile, customer & consumer obsessed Tech function, leading the way in user-centred technology design and delivery.
As part of this, the change to a product-centred organisation has become critical in the transformation of GSK Consumer Healthcare Tech. The CH Tech Transformation Team is focused on creating organisations, leaders and teams that will drive the future of Tech in Consumer Healthcare. The (insert role title here) role will support the interrelated Change, Engagement, Capability and Communications activities that will enable that vision.
The role works with the Change & Engagement Director and the Change & Capability Director. These workstreams are responsible for supporting the CH Tech community (c350 full time employees + 500 complementary workers and suppliers) as well as liaising with teams in the wider GSK Organisation including GSK Tech and the Consumer Healthcare business.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
• Supporting communications activities
o Supporting CH Tech-wide meetings and events
o Creating & developing internal content that supports our priorities (including presentations, intranet content, social media, audio and video)
o Supporting leaders and their teams with creating, promoting their own content and managing events
o Implementing wider GSK comms priorities and campaigns
o Data management – measuring success, reach and engagement
• Product management and site management of web-based content sites (capability sites and intranet)
o Work with key stakeholders to develop our approach – requirements gathering, user experience)
o Building and maintaining a CH Tech site
• Developing and managing change and comms plans and visualization of activities - for example a change landscape for CH Tech capability programmes / comms activities
• Measuring staff engagement
o Administration of engagement tools & resulting data
o Analysing and presenting themes from regular surveys
o Supporting focus group sessions
• Managing networks of change champions
• Other ad hoc activities including preparing for sessions, co-facilitating and documenting outcomes, setting up meetings, owning agendas
Experience / skills
• Strong experience of delivering change communications in a large business change project, preferably in cultural transformations
• Strong stakeholder engagement skills, including working with senior leaders and champions from all parts of the business
• Creating, managing and maintaining internal communications channels, such as intranet sites
• Ability to draft content for a variety of different channels and audiences
• Digital communications tools, e.g. internal social media, virtual meeting platforms, webinars
• Ability to develop and manage plans
• Ability to adopt new digital tools
• Creative and engaging ways of presenting different types of content; for example frameworks, narratives, roadmaps
• Measuring engagement in projects or campaigns, including analysing data / spotting trends
• Audio and video content creation; e.g. ability to use Adobe Premiere, Camtasia or similar
• Facilitation skills
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
If you match these requirements, please apply as usual. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action it and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly. Elevate provides a route to contract and contingent assignments across many skills areas by matching your profile to relevant jobs that our customers post to the platform.
Please note that Elevate Direct is a software provider and not a recruitment agency. As such, Elevate is not involved in the recruitment processes for any employer, who uses the platform. Please contact employers directly through your Elevate profile with any queries related to your application.