Open Reply is looking for a UX/UI Designer to join an exciting project with a recognized brand.
You should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems.
A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (eg usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs (& Vice versa)
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (eg Sketch, PhotoShop, InVision)
- Strong understanding of web, Human Interface (iOS) and Material design (Android)
- Experience working with design systems/libraries
- Use of communication and project management tools (eg Slack, Jira, teams)