Are you an expert UX Researcher looking for a new contract? Would you fancy working for a retail Giant!!
We at John Lewis are looking for a Ux Researcher to come on board and join our team in Ventures.
This role requires:
● Being very good at running a usability study
● Designing usability studies based on solid research principles
● Very meticulous in taking notes and recording data
● Efficient in reporting findings
● Insightful in turning findings into insights and explain them clearly
● Good at spinning multiple plates at once (by working with multiple teams at once)
● Making good tactical decisions on how to design and run usability studies
● A good communicator
● Comfortable in a fast moving environment with regular changes in direction and priority.
The candidate will be able to demonstrate:
● An understanding of UX research theory equivalent to a successful Masters degree, including how to work with qualitative, quantitative data.
● Experience in designing a usability study and using industry level usability software
● Experience running studies in a formal lab, an informal lab and remote.
● Have personally run at least 50 usability study sessions
● Comfort and experience in working in an Agile setting
This role is NOT suitable for:
● UX designers who have only recently moved into research
● Other professionals who have participated in usability, but not designed-run-analyzed-reported on at least 50 study sessions
If this sounds right up your street then please contact me today!
#uxresearcherjobs #uxjobs #johnlewisjobs