At Tata Technologies we make product development dreams a reality by designing, engineering and validating the products of tomorrow for the world’s leading manufacturers. Due to our continued growth we are now recruiting for a EWM Senior Consultant to be based at our office in Halewood.
Our Digital Enterprise Solutions (DES) Department leverages extensive manufacturing know-how for enlightened enterprise systems. Our deep industry experience allows us to drastically reduce process time and effectively streamline business flows for any organization. Our world-class consultants enable organizations to realize the power of the integrated enterprise by providing superior consulting and implementation services.
The primary role of the EWM Senior Consultant is to provide SAP EWM consultancy in design and delivery on EWM projects delivered by Tata Technologies.
Area of Responsibility
· EWM consultant is responsible for the functional delivery for configuring warehouse management applications in SAP EWM for the below functionalities :
• Outbound processes for packing, strapping and labelling
• Wave picking
• EWM system integration with APO (Advanced Planning and Optimising)
• Fixed bin replenishment
• Storage Unit Management
• Handling Unit Management
• Printer and form determination
• RFID setup and transactions
• Wave templates and work orders
• Inbound processing
• Line side replenishment
· For delivering the above functional areas, the consultant will need to
• Work with business to get the requirements and plot the traceability matrix
• Providing robust solution to ensure business solution meet long term business objectives
• Work with programme stakeholders and partners to manage and resolve cross programme solution issues.
• Advise on standard SAP best practice application solution design in warehouse management.
• Prepare and present recommended design to Solution Design Authority
• Prepare solution design changes and assess their impact on the programme.
• Prepare GAP list for development work and ensure adequate justification is given for development over standard SAP functionality
• Guide the process team for the analysis and decomposition of current business processes, perform the scripting exercises, and design and configure the EWM system to support the organization’s ʺTo-Beʺ process vision.
• Conduct workshops and presentations to validate business design with the end user community.
• Working with Team leads / Project Manager in the analysis and decomposition of current deliverables, business processes, perform the scripting exercises, and design and configure the SAP systems to support the organization's ʺTo-Beʺ process vision. This implies providing design for integration with all upstream and downstream processes.
• Plan and deliver the execution of the system unit, integration and performance testing.
• Support cutover activities and deployments
• Support all aspects of UAT
• Support end user training sessions
• Assist with the handover to Production and knowledge transfer to customer and internal Support teams
• Work on site at customer locations in accordance with their policies and requirements
• Ensure suitable communication/updates are being provided to internal and external clients in a timely manner.
• Work with programed stakeholders, partners and IT
Knowledge / Experience
Excellent communications skills and proven ability to manage/balance senior stakeholder interests
If you are passionate about bringing innovation to the projects you work on and want to join a global company, then this is the place for you.
Tata Technologies: Engineering a better world.